Monday, January 24, 2011

Shoot and Edit - Good Night SOOC

This week the prompt was "Good Night".  I had a hard time deciding which photo to use but when I really thought about it nothing says good night like freshly bathed babies.  :)  To me there is nothing sweeter than the smell of Mason's sweet little head fresh out of the bath, and how his hair curls when it is wet makes my heart smile.

  Here is my SOOC shot.   I really hope to learn how to edit this so that the lighting looks much better.


Good to Wow

7 comments:

  1. Photoshop Elements is what I have...I have also used Picasa because it is so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany great SOOC and with all the tips Ashley is sharing you will be able to really make this photo go from good to WOW!

    Blessings,
    jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, cutie, cutie!! And no matter how you edit it, he'll still be a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. This will be fun to edit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A curves adjustment and white balance will go a long way.

    ReplyDelete