Friday, January 21, 2011

Shoot and Edit Part 2

So here is my edited picture from the "Shoot and Edit".  I tried to follow Ashley's edits the best I could.  I am still completely lost on Photoshop though so I pretty much fumbled around trying to find the different edits that she did on hers and this is what I came up with:
Here is my SOOC shot again:
Basically I cropped it, which I'm still not crazy about, if I cropped it too much it looked like something was just blurred in front of Mason and so then I cropped the ball completely out but wasn't sure if I liked that either.  So I  just cropped a small portion of it out.  I also adjusted the white balance, increased the brightness and contrast and sharpened it, just a bit.  I played a bit with the levels adjustment and increased the blacks slightly.
So here is my edited version:
It's not a drastic difference by any means but it's just a very basic edit.  Here they are side
by side:



















I can't wait to learn more techniques and I LOVE looking at everyone's photos!
Good to Wow

1 comment:

  1. I think your edit looks really nice. If you ever find yourself fumbling around, feel free to email me - I'm usually at my computer. :)

    ReplyDelete