Thursday, January 13, 2011

Project 365

So I started another blog to do the Project 365 on and I'm realizing that having that blog too is just not going to work, so I have decided to just put it on this one as well.  Instead of posting daily though I think I will make a Project 365 post once a week with that week's pictures...seems more feasible that I might actually do it! HA! 

I have been taking the pictures, I just haven't actually been posting them daily, well I did for the first week but that's about it, pretty much how most of my resolutions go...do it for a week and then forget about it.  Oh well...so here are my January 1-January 7th pictures...I'll do the next week's pictures tomorrow...hopefully. ;)

January 1, 2011
I call this reverting. :)

January 2, 2011
Early morning Mickey Mouse daze. :)

January 3, 2011
One last Christmas tree photo op. :)

January 3, 2011
Pajama play time. :)

January 4, 2011
First bite, and already wanting charge of the spoon...I think we're in trouble with this one. :)

 January 6, 2011
Dress up in Mom and Dad's closet. :)

January 7, 2011
Future Farmers of America?  Discovery Kids in Huntersville is awesome!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I heart the mickey mouse daze and what a fun project!! So neat we'll have our blogs as little journals "for like forever" ;) p.s. I think we should have a party and both wear vintage hostess gowns. I may not be brave enough to rock it on my own hahah

    ReplyDelete