Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 365 - Week 3

January 15, 2011
I've mentioned before how much Mason loves looking in the mirror.  Jason was holding him up so he could smile and talk to himself and he was getting so excited.  And just take a look at that dimple, I could just eat him up. :)

January 16, 2011
We were on our way up to Hickory and Caden just looked too cute and too old in his little vest.  This may be one of my new favorite pictures of him.  :)

January 17, 2011
This is my awesome bib that I made.  You can read the story about my "squirrel bib" here.  :)

January 18, 2011
This picture cracks me up!  I was so excited because I actually got Caden to sit on the potty, usually he runs screaming "No, diaper on!" whenever I mention it.  For some reason this day he decided he would sit on it and watch Toy Story 3.  He didn't "produce" anything but it's progress.  Too bad he has refused to sit on it since.  :)

January 19, 2011
I was wearing Mason around in the sling trying to do some things since he refused to be put down this day.  I looked down and noticed how precious his little feet and hands are.  :)

January 20, 2011
We finally had some decent weather where we could actually get outside.  So we took full advantage and Caden was able to ride his new John Deere around the neighborhood.  :)

January 21, 2011
Friday, we took another trip down to Discovery Kids.  Caden of course had such a good time again.  Here he is in the grocery store, one of his favorite things to do.  I had to remind him right after this picture to share, because a little girl came and was taking his groceries and he told her, "No! Mines!"...which is something I hear daily when Mason is touching any of his toys.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment