Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Southbeach Bringin' The Heat

Sorry I've been MIA for the last week or so...I'm behind on so many things...including Project 365 posts...but I promise I'll be catching up soon....after I return from MIAMI!!
We've all been super sick in this house...first Caden..who is still coughing after almost 2 weeks...then Mason...who is also still coughing, and currently myself.  I had a wonderful combo of their virus along with a touch of the stomach bug...awesome!  Anyways, I'm definitely still not 100% but I'm still hopping on a plane tomorrow to celebrate Alyson's bachelorette party...hoping I can keep up.  :)
Needless to say it's been interesting trying to find "Miami" clothes...my wardrobe consists of yoga pants, pajama pants, and sweat pants. :)  Anyway I'm definitely looking forward to it and hoping that my spray tan Liz has scheduled for me doesn't leave me looking like an Oompa Loompa. :)
Big props to Jason for keeping the boys for the long weekend and surprising me with this trip for Christmas...such a wonderful man.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun! Just think, WARM SUN!!! yeah! Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete