Sunday, January 16, 2011

Discovery Kids

Last Friday I was looking for something to do...somewhere to get out of the house and I remembered seeing some things about how great Discovery Kids in Huntersville is.  I can attest that it is awesome!  Caden had the best time and I had so much fun too! 

When I lived in Raleigh I was a nanny for a 3 year old little girl and downtown they had something very similar and I loved taking her there, but this was so much better!  When we walked in the first thing we saw was a huge firetruck and Caden's eyes go so big and he was so excited....it was precious!  Anyway the whole place is awesome and is a kid's dream and a mom's too. ;)  My mom went with us and she bought us season passes so we can go as we please all year long! Thanks Nini! :)

I took a couple of pictures but they don't really do the place justice, plus I was so busy playing that I didn't take a whole lot of time to get my camera out.
Driving the firetruck. 

Saving someone's life in the "amblance". :)


Driving a boat.

Learning to change a tire...also he just turned 2, why does he look 5?

Making Daddy jealous and driving a race car. :)

The huge water play, and how cute is that apron?


Caden the cashier. :)

He loved the cow, and he found a baby cow and kept running up to it and saying "Mommy cow, here's baby cow." So cute!

We can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment