Thursday, January 13, 2011

Swag Bucks

On several blogs I have seen them mention or make a post about Swag Bucks.  I never really looked into it because I always feel like those things don't really work and it's just kind of a scam.  Finally, after seeing it over and over again I figured why not give it a try because if all these people are doing it and actually getting rewards it has to work.

So I signed up a couple of days ago and I have already earned enough swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon giftcard!  It's really awesome because you don't even have to do anything extra really to earn points.  Pretty much you get points from searching the internet, buing groupon deals, using coupons, etc.  They have all kinds of things you can redeem your points for and it doesn't even really take that many points to get good things, like gift cards...aka my Amazon gift card. :)  I put a button on the side of my blog that will take you straight to Swag bucks and you just sign up and start earning points.  Pretty cool if you ask me!  Here is a link as well that will take you to the sign up page.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BrittanyRainey

Here's to free stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment