Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Summer Recap: May

**Edit: I started this post obviously on the first day of fall but forgot to publish so better late than never and I am still going to recap the rest of the summer too....just for myself to look back on but feel free to look back with me if you so desire. :)  Just a warning these posts are extremely long.

So since it is the first full day of fall I thought I would do a recap of the summer since I didn't really post these past few months.  I blame the heat and that big 'ole baby that I was carrying around for my lack of motivation! :)  Also, I realize that May is technically spring but since it has been so hot since April I am counting it as summer! HA!
 
We went to Oak Island for a long weekend, my friend Liz got married on Bald Head Island so we took Caden along for a mini-vacation.  Nevermind that he had step throat and a double ear infection that we didn't know about it...way to go mom and dad!  Caden was a trooper and we still had a great time! Here are a ton of pictures...I can't believe how much older he looks now. Makes a momma sad.
Beach baby!
A rare picture of of us...I seem to always be behind the camera!
Checking out the waves. :)
He LOVES his dump truck, passed down from cousin Logan.
A sweet family picture.
Pointing at the birds...he loved them!

Silly Boy.
Caden and Nini
Caden and Poppy checking out the water!

Besides the beach here are some of the other happenings of May 2010:
Melissa, my sister in law, had a baby shower....we were due a day apart!

Caden decided jumping out of his crib was a lot of fun so he was moved into a twin bed at 17 months...luckily for us he continued to sleep very well!
 Helping Dad take down the crib.
Putting his new bed together.

We celebrated my 2nd mother's day...as a Mommy of 2!
We went to Mayfest with the Barry's...which I actually blogged about here!
 And finally....I was 7 months pregnant and getting BIG!

Stay tuned for a June recap....hopefully sometime this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment