Sunday, October 24, 2010

Steppin' Out Sunday Style

Mandy at Harper's Happenings (cutest little girl ever, by the way) does this blog hop every week.  It is so fun to see everybody's outfits and Lord knows I need all the style help I can get. :)
Mason:
entire sweater outfit, including hat - Marhalls

Me:
shirt - Kohls
cardigan - Target
necklace - Charlotte Russe
jeans - TJ Maxx

Caden:
shirt- Gap
jeans - Gap
shoes - Ross

Jason:
I have no idea but I think the shirt is from Wal-Mart.

Don't tell anybody but this was my Saturday outfit as well.  Hey, I don't have many clothes that fit so I have to recycle outfits....as long as they don't get spit up or poop or something on them, and also as long as I am around different people.  :)  I also just realized you can't see my shoes but they were cute black flats....just imagine them on my feet, I promise they're down there.
Here is a better picture where you can actually see Mason, he was basically glowing in the other one. Not only do I need style help but some photography help would be good too. :)

1 comment: