Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dan Nicholas Park

So this week flew by and forgot to blog about last weekend.  On Friday we went to Jason's parents house to celebrate Mary Ann's birthday and Jason and Melissa's since we missed out last week when Caden was sick.  On Saturday Jason went to the race in Charlotte so my Mom, Jeff, and I took Caden and Mason to Dan Nicholas Park.  We had so much fun and Caden LOVED it.  He is all about trains and animals and the park had both so he was in heaven.  They also have an awesome playground and he played himself out!  We will definitely be going back soon!  We had plans to go to the pumpkin patch on Sunday but it didn't work out this weekend, but we will definitely be going sometime soon!  Here are a couple of pics from our weekend.
Mason and cousin Eli
I love his blue eyes. :)
Riding the goat on the fastest carousel ever.
Riding on trains with boys.
Looking at the sheep, his favorite of the day.
He has become such a little boy.
Mason and Nini
He always looks like he is up to something.
Sliding with Mom
Mason and Poppy
I had to include this one even though it is awful of me because of Caden's face...I see this face 1000 times a day and it is one of my favorite things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment