Monday, October 18, 2010

Christmas Wish List

1.  A swagger wagon. Yes, I'm serious my Commander has shrunk since adding a second car seat and I would LOVE a car with more room. :)

2.  A new laptop! HA! I don't really expect a new laptop but I seriously need one...mine is on its' last leg!  While I'm dreaming big, I would also like my new laptop to be a Mac. :)


3.  A new camera strap.  The one I have now is broken.  I love pretty much all of these from this etsy seller, I also LOVE that it has a lens cap holder, I am forever losing mine!
4.  A messenger style diaper bag...yes Jason I need another one. ;) I really need a bag that I can sling across my body because I really need both arms free.

5.  A mens style watch.  Clearly I'm not getting one of these considering they are like $800 or so but you get the idea. :)

6. Some Tom's Shoes...they're cute, comfy, and the best part?  For every pair you buy they donate a pair to kids in need. How awesome is that?
7.  Some new clothes that actually fit me and that I like....Fall/Winter '08 I was hugely pregnant with Caden...Fall/Winter '09 I became pregnant with Mason...so here we are Fall/Winter '10 and I am in serious need of some new Fall/Winter clothes!

So this is what I can think of right now...perhaps I'll think of some more things to add to my fantasy Christmas list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment