Monday, October 25, 2010

A Minivan Momma

We had a great weekend and I actually can check one thing off my Christmas Wish List....on Friday October 22, 2010 we bought our first mini-van.  I think i can officially say I am a MOM.  I am marking the date because I have forever sworn I would NEVER drive a van....that is until I had two kids under the age of 2 and I realized just how much room they have and how convenient they are...automatic opening doors, dvd player, 3 rows of seats and tons of storage....anyone?  You get the point...and I can honestly say that I LOVE this thing!  I will gladly roll up in my minivan, heck I may even get those little family silhouettes to go on the back window....or maybe I'm not that much of a mom yet. :)  Pictures of said van soon to come, I'll even see if I can get Jason to pose with it. ;)

And just because I don't like a post without pictures:
Caden in Daddy's boots
Sweet Mase, snoozing in his car seat.

Pictures from our busy weekend and Mason's 3-month pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment