Wednesday, July 8, 2009

May and June Pictures


So since it has been so long since I blogged and therefore haven't posted any pictures I thought I would just put the link to my facebook albums from May and June. If you don't use Blogger then you can't even imagine how long it takes to upload pictures and you can only do like 5 at a time. So here are the links to the pictures!


Also, if you do use blogger I need some tips on uploading videos. I've tried and tried but it will never upload. I don't know if the format is not right or what? Anyway if you have any ideas leave me a comment! Also, a 7 month post is coming soon, hopefully before Caden turns 8 months old :). We are leaving for Seabrook Island tomorrow so we will be gone for the weekend. Hope everybody is having a good summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment