Thursday, July 30, 2009

Houston We Have A............


TOOTH! I can't believe it! Caden finally has his first tooth. I actually had no idea he was "teething". I mean he has been drooling, putting anything he gets his hands on in his mouth, etc. since he was around 2 or 3 months old. So there haven't been any other signs that he was actually getting a tooth...no fussing, no sleepless nights, no inflamed gums, no fever, nothing out of the ordinary.

Anyway yesterday I was nursing him and he "gummed" down and I thought it hurt a little more than normal but still didn't think anything about it. A little later in the day we were sitting in the glider in his nursery and I saw something white in his mouth and felt and sure enough there was a jagged little tooth!

I was very excited and couldn't believe it broke through without any major drama! Of course I'm not anticipating that all of his teeth will come in this easily but a girl can dream right? :) I will try to get a picture of it soon, but Caden's not too keen on letting me look in his mouth so we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!I am so excited, and how awesome about no drama! I'll keep my fingers crossed that they all happen this way!

    ReplyDelete