Monday, April 4, 2011

We're Alive...I Promise!

I am SO behind and SO overwhelmed with how long is has been since I blogged...over a month!  I have had a couple of gentle nudges from several people that I really need to update my blog so I'm doing it.  We have been super busy and there have been a lot of things that I have missed blogging about, but I'm back and will be better, hopefully! ;)

I'm just going to do my best to put up a quick recap of all our goings-on so that I can look back and remember.  I haven't been good about taking a lot of pictures either, which I always regret later, so I'm going to be better about that also! 

Next post will be Mason's 8 month post, he turned 8 months on March 22nd and I still can't believe it.  I missed his 7 month post (I did take his "7 month pictures" though) so I definitely don't want to miss this one, he's a busy little boy. :) 

Caden seems to have gotten so much older in the past couple of months as well.  He says the funniest things and is looking so much like a little boy these days.  It makes me excited to see what he's going to become and also sad about how quick he is growing up.

I'll leave you with a couple of pictures to tide you over. :)
Caden looking cute before school one morning.

Sweet Mase. :)

1 comment:

  1. i was wondering where you were! Glad you posted. Oh goodness, and I love Masons owl hat.. too cute :)

    ReplyDelete