Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pamela's Baby Shower

I'm determined to catch up with some important things that I've missed blogging about.  One big thing I missed was my Bff4l's baby shower (translation for all of you that haven't taught middle school: Best Friend For Life).   My mom, our friend Rebekah, and myself hosted a "Cookies & Milk" baby shower for Pamela on March 6.  It was so much fun and we had a great turn-out despite the monsoon like weather we experienced that day. 
The hostesses with the cute mommy. :)
Some details of the party. :)

The delicious cookie table! :)

The glass of choice for the day: Mason jars with the most adorable purple striped straws. :)

The drink of choice to go in the Mason jars: all kinds of milk; chocolate, strawberry and white.

Another view of the table.

More cute little details.  The little bags were the favors for guests to take cookies home with them.

Sweet little girl clothes. :)

She got so many cute things, and isn't she the cutest pregnant lady ever?!

We had so much fun and I am so thankful that I get to share in this experience with my closest friend.  Baby Kylie will be here anyday and I can not wait to meet her!  I love you P! 

1 comment:

  1. You girls totally gave Martha a run for her money! And you all look soooo purty :)

    ReplyDelete