Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project 365 - Week 5

January 29, 2011
YAY!  Finally a pretty day...it was kind of chilly and very windy, but we all enjoyed getting out and going to the park! :)

January 30, 2011
This Christmas we had tickets in our stockings to go to the circus and today was the day!  We had so much fun and Caden was in awe of everything.  We had awesome seats so we had a great view of everything going on!
I had to include this picture too of Caden and Nini...they were watching the trapeze artists right above us...I think they were nervous.  Also ignore the pizza all over Caden's face. :)

January 31, 2011
Sweet Mason fresh out of the bath loving on Sophie. :)

February 1, 2011
I was reading Caden his night-night story and I looked down and saw this.  HA!  I think it's time to toss those jammies. :)

February 2, 2011
I finished packing for my trip to Miami! :)

February 3, 2011
I left for Miami this day and Mason was left to fend for himself.  :)  Bless it, he was probably wondering where his mommy aka food source went. :)

February 4, 2011
Our first night in South Beach...out with the Bachelorette herself.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brit! As always your boys are so presh :) If I ever get around to making those bracelets (so silly, Alan wants one too haha) I will send you one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!! What do you think of the Sophie? I'm thinking about getting Brody one.

    ReplyDelete