Friday, June 18, 2010

34 Weeks

Pregnancy: 34 weeks
Weight Gain: ?, my appointment is Monday 
Sleep: I still sleep pretty good, I usually wake up once during the night to go to the bathroom, but I feel exhausted all of the time...I'm ready for some energy and to feel rested, maybe next year?
Cravings: popsicles, ice cream, tomatoes, any sort of ethnic food (Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, etc.)
Feeling: I can't complain. I feel pretty good, albeit exhausted most of the time.
Health: I'm still holding strong, my BP is still good (really good at home, and ok at the doc), I don't really have any swelling yet, so far so good.
Movement: He is still a wild man.  I love watching my belly move but he seriously hurts me sometimes.
Belly: HUGE! I'll find out Monday how much big it is...I'll probably be measuring 40 weeks by then. :)
Symptoms: Acid reflux still and my sciatic nerve pain too. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Picking out a name and moving Caden into his new room and getting the nursery ready, we're using Caden's bedding and things, but have new furniture.
Next Appointment: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment