Sunday, June 13, 2010

33 Weeks

Pregnancy:  33 weeks (Thursday)

Weight Gain: 20 lbs

Sleep:  I still sleep pretty good, I usually wake up once during the night to go to the bathroom, but I feel exhausted all of the time...I'm ready for some energy and to feel rested, maybe next year?

Cravings:  watermelon, chocolate milk over ice, tomato sandwiches, popsicles, hot dogs

Feeling:  I can't complain.  I feel pretty good, albeit exhausted most of the time.

Health:  I'm still holding strong, my BP is still good (really good at home, and ok at the doc), I don't really have any swelling yet, so far so good.

Movement: Constant and pretty painful at times.  He keeps flipping from transverse to head down position and when he does it seriously feels like he's coming out of my side.

Belly: HUGE!  Like seriously...it is crazy, at my appointment last week, it was measuring 37 weeks, but baby was balled in his ball again, making me measure crazy big!  I had another growth ultrasound at 32 weeks and he was measuring 4 pounds 6 ounces....55% percentile.  I'm sure I'll be having another next month to get an estimate of how big he will be.  Maybe he could be a tad bit smaller than Caden, 8.5 pounds would be lovely...fingers crossed! :)

Symptoms: My acid reflux is out of control, I am still having sciatic nerve pain sometimes, and I have been having some serious hot flashes....maybe its the upper 90 temps we've been having though. :)

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Picking out a name and moving Caden into his new room and getting the nursery ready, we're using Caden's bedding and things, but have new furniture.

Next Appointment:  June 21

No comments:

Post a Comment