Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter


Yes I realize I'm a little late on the Easter train, but nevertheless here it is. :) 

Caden's school had an Easter Egg hunt on the Wednesday before so Jason and I went to watch the madness.  This was Caden's first real Easter egg hunt so I was interested how it would go and if he would get the concept.  Well lets just say he was an Easter egg hunting machine. :)  He was on a mission and wouldn't even look up for a picture...other kids would put an egg or two in their basket and then get distracted, not Caden.  I ended up making him share some of his eggs with other kids who did not get as many.  Here are a few pictures. 
Cutie Pie. :)
A feeble attempt at a picture...he was having none of it.
Showing Ms. Elise all his eggs. :) He was so excited.
When we got home Mason decided to raid Caden's eggs. HA!  Caden was having none of it.
Nothing like a chocolate goatee.

I'll do an Easter part II post shortly since there are so many pics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment