Friday, November 12, 2010

Your Three Words

Baby-Wearing Daddy

Jason is an amazing Dad and twice a week while I go to Zumba he stays home with Caden and Mason.  Sometimes he even has dinner fixed when I get home. :)  The other day Caden wanted to go outside so I told Jason to just wear Mason in my carrier.  So I helped him get it on and away they went. 
Look at that sweet little head sticking out, and might I say that Jason looks awfully cute too. ;)
On my way out of the neighborhood I drove by and took a few pictures of my 3 boys...Caden was trying to figure out how to get to the dogs in our neighbors yard.
Just an FYI...if you are looking for a Mei-Tai style carrier, this one is from Target (Infantino brand) and is much cheaper than many of the other brands like BabyHawk.  I really wanted a wrap-style carrier but didn't want to pay $100 for one and I found this one online for around $30, it was on sale at the time but regular price was only like $45 and I absolutely love it!




1 comment: