Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween Weekend

Better late than never, right?  I got a new, very cheap computer that works and that I can get to my pictures...which is a very good thing.  I really wanted to document Halloween, so even though I feel like it is almost Thanksgiving here goes. :)
We had a very busy, very fun Halloween weekend.  On Friday I took the boys in their costumes to Jason's work to visit.  Caden was a little shy, but at least he wore his costume...at his CMO Halloween party on Wednesday, he refused to put the costume on so he had on a black turtleneck, girls black leggings, and neon yellow shoes, not exactly what I was picturing. :) 
Mason, the bee, before we went to visit Daddy.
Caden playing in the leaves outside Jason's office, the Mickey ears had been removed at this point. :)

On Friday night, Barnes and Noble had a Halloween party for kids...it was packed and all Caden cared about was the Thomas the Train table.  Oh well, he had a good time and I didn't get a single picture.

On Saturday we went to Patterson Farm to the pumpkin patch.  We went last year and had a great time and this year was no different.  I am going to do a whole post on the pumpkin patch since I have so many pictures. 
After we got home from the pumpkin patch we all took naps and then got up and dressed to go to downtown Newton's Halloween Fest.  It was insanely packed and I read that there were over 3000 people there!  We made a trip around the square, Caden got a few pieces of candy, and ran around and played on the cannons. :)  We didn't really stand in line for any of the games because the lines were so long, but he was so proud of his two pieces of candy, it was precious.  He held one in each hand like it was the best thing he had ever seen. So cute! 
My little Mickey Mouse :)
Us, before going "downtown".
Climbing on the cannons...his big butt makes me laugh. :)
On Sunday I had big plans for us, but Caden had been on a wierd sleep strike the past several days and he didn't take a nap until like 4 and when he finally did go to sleep it was in his hamper....yes, his clothes hamper.  He pulled all of the clothes out and climbed in, luckily we were watching him on the monitor so of couse I went in and took pictures.
  By the time we got the kids dressed we only made it to Jason's parents' and my parents' houses.  We didn't get home until around 8, so no true trick-or-treating was done.  Next year I'm sure that we will not get away with not trick- or-treating!
Caden's tractor he got, trick-or-treating at Nina and Poppa's!
Sweet Mason and Sweet Eli

This makes me laugh...getting them all in a picture isn't easy...I can't imagine next Halloween. :)
 Trick-or-treating at Nini and Poppy's.
Loving his sucker. 
Such a fun Halloween weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment