Friday, April 24, 2009

New Blog


Hello! I decided to create a new blog for myself and Jason and Caden. Jason started the old one to just put up pictures of Caden, and there will still be plenty of pictures of him, but I wanted to do a little more than just that. Also, it was kind of a pain for me because Jason created it, when I was in my "just had a baby, what is going on" state, and since I'm the one that always updates I figured I should put it under my name so I dont' have to use his login and "stuff". Also, like I pointed out to Jason, we would have had to start a new one when we had another baby because the old one was cadenrainey...how would that make the new baby feel? :) And, no I'm not pregnant again, and yes, I do think that far ahead. :) So the old blog won't be updated anymore, so if you had it saved, then save this one. That one will stay up as well, but it just won't have any new posts added to it. I am seriously hoping to update this one more often and to keep up with it as best I can. That is all for now! But I won't leave you without at least one picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment