Monday, November 9, 2009

Behind on the Times

So apparently I didn't get the memo on how the new downloading pictures on blogspot works...and since I'm trying to post everyday (except for the weekend, whoops) :) I uploaded tons of pictures.  I hit ok and apparently only the last one that uploaded shows up on my blog...So anyway this is my blog today...the last picture I uploaded and it is of me C.  Hopefully tomorrow I will try again, now that I know things are different since the last time I posted.  I guess this is what I deserve since I have neglected my little blog for so long. :)



2 comments:

  1. love this picture! and that we are connected through the blogging & facebook world now...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. the new photo uploadeder is a mystery to me as well...let me know if you figure it out! so annoying

    ReplyDelete